ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set(M) B1 english language requirement URGENT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

solospy
Member of Standing

ILR Set(M) B1 english language requirement URGENT

Post by solospy » Thu May 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi all,

I know this question has been asked before but wondering if someone could give me a quick answer!!

My wife is due to apply for her ILR on form Set (M) on comleting 2 years as a spouse of british national in August. I have a question in relation to the english requirmenet of B1.

She passed pearson test on 10th June 2011 as part of previous FLR (M) application in the UK. She acheived B1 grade but i am just wondering if she can use the same certificate to apply for her ILR in august to meet B1 requirement ?

I am just consious of the fact that pearson test certificate is valid for 3 years and in this case if i am applying in august, it would be expired by just 2 months....

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Set(M) B1 english language requirement URGENT

Post by Amber » Thu May 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Yes, she should be able to.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.