ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension query on Limited Company...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsats
BANNED

Extension query on Limited Company...

Post by coolsats » Fri May 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi Gurus,

I ve an extension coming up next month. Can you guys kindly advice on the below queries.

Query 1) My accountant called me up the other day and said that I must file for the year end company Accounts before extension or my visa may get rejected. He said, I should carry the company accounts returns papers to home office during extension, as they will also check the company accounts papers. Is it necessary to file for my company accounts and pay corporation tax before my visa extension?

Also, he said that I should claim and show very less expenses as it will give some good impression to the case worker, even at the cost of losing money from my own pocket. Is this true Guys. Should i let go my expenses.

Query 2) My passport will expire in March 2015. If Successful, will i get three years of VISA or it will be valid till my passport expiry date. Can I apply for extension and later apply for passport renewal?

Thanks for all your kind help in advance....

Regards..

coolsats
BANNED

Re: Extension query on Limited Company...

Post by coolsats » Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 am

Gurus,

42 Views and still no reply. Can somebody please help.

Regards...