ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 2. Residence requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n_dinesh
Newly Registered

Section 2. Residence requirement

Post by n_dinesh » Sat May 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello

My wife is in process of applying for ILR. I have a question with regard to Section 2.2 Details of all absences. My wife visited India and was away from UK for 62 days. However we stayed in UAE for 2 days before leaving to India i.e we left UK,stayed in UAE for 2 days and then proceeded to India.

So, is it ok if she updates the section "Country Visited" as "India (via UAE)". The reason as why I ask this is because she has a UAE entry stamp in her passport. Thanks for providing the details.

Thanks & Regards
Dins

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Section 2. Residence requirement

Post by Casa » Sat May 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Yes
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

n_dinesh
Newly Registered

Re: Section 2. Residence requirement

Post by n_dinesh » Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 pm

Thank you. I just realised that I had posted the query under incorrect section instead of posting it in "British Citizenship" section. Apologies for that and thanks for the quick feedback.