ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal please help experts.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thinkbig4all

refusal please help experts.

Post by thinkbig4all » Sun May 11, 2014 9:21 pm

i attended interview on 30th april, visa refused with right of appeal please help. i am writing my responses as well is that will be fine please advise.

Based on your responses at interview and the information you have submitted in support of your application. I do not find it credible that you have 50k to invest in your business. I have concerns regarding the credibility of the funds in consideration of the fact that 32100 of the funds, on which you rely for your application. Were deposited to the joint account held at Citibank between the 1 august 2013 and 21 august 2013 by way of eleven separate transactions, all within a few days of the date you submitted your tier 1 (ent) application on 19 august 2013.

my response will be:
: I told him that I have invested 11000 already. I have submitted all invoices and unedited accounts. I have received money from my father on 31st may 2013, that money was transferred to my personal account. My visa expired on 12 April 2014. So if I was not interested to invest why I brought money on 31 may 2013. The reason we deposited that money to joint account because all the money were in our personal accounts. We opened a new joint account because we wanted to apply as a team for ent visa, transferred money to joint account.

Evidence:
Barclays Bank statements.
Barclays Bank letter for money transfer from Pakistan.

Viability and Credibility of the Applicants business plan and Market research into their chosen business sector.

I am not satisfied that you have undertaken any viable market research into your proposed business. You have not provided any evidence of market research and you failed t accurately described how many similar businesses already exist in your local area accurately. Checks undertaken using the website yell.com have shown that there sixty two IT consultancy business, fourteen IT security business, three electronic security and three computer network installation business located within a two mile radius of the registered address for your business, which leads me to question the credibility of any market research that you may have undertaken.

my response will be:
If you search on yell.com the exact services we provide, so you will see that I have answered correctly. IT is a big field, and there are lots of competitors., I am only interested to know about those companies who provide similar services as I provide. If a company is working for web development so it also comes under IT. I don’t provide such services so why should I consider him my competitor. i have to submit some other market research material like quesitonare, etc, screen prints shows result from yell.com

Jaggers

Re: refusal please help experts.

Post by Jaggers » Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 pm

If you search on yell.com the exact services we provide, so you will see that I have answered correctly. IT is a big field, and there are lots of competitors., I am only interested to know about those companies who provide similar services as I provide. If a company is working for web development so it also comes under IT. I don’t provide such services so why should I consider him my competitor. i have to submit some other market research material like quesitonare, etc, screen prints shows result from yell.com
thinkbig4all

Very sorry to hear about your refusal, "they have made same mistake in my application as well, I was shocked by lack of intention by case worker to understand each job title.

My advice would be to you when preparing your grounds of appeal, add your job title and role in details using standard classification 2010 and consult good barrister/lawyer

I wish you all the best, good news is you have right to appeal and these reasons hopefully easy to defend.

Best regards...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: refusal please help experts.

Post by rehan01 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi thinkbig4all,

first of all sorry to hear about your refusal ................. I think its quite standard refusal now a days and my suggestion file the appeal right away write a strong appeal grounds and you will be fine but unfortunately it will be time consuming procedure as appeal, than hearing date and than determination.

your explanation to your answer quite clear and straight forward but find a good solicitor and make strong ground of appeal and i believe you have all required investment funds maintained in your bank account which you can use as evidence in your appeal.

regards

thinkbig4all wrote:i attended interview on 30th april, visa refused with right of appeal please help. i am writing my responses as well is that will be fine please advise.

Based on your responses at interview and the information you have submitted in support of your application. I do not find it credible that you have 50k to invest in your business. I have concerns regarding the credibility of the funds in consideration of the fact that 32100 of the funds, on which you rely for your application. Were deposited to the joint account held at Citibank between the 1 august 2013 and 21 august 2013 by way of eleven separate transactions, all within a few days of the date you submitted your tier 1 (ent) application on 19 august 2013.

my response will be:
: I told him that I have invested 11000 already. I have submitted all invoices and unedited accounts. I have received money from my father on 31st may 2013, that money was transferred to my personal account. My visa expired on 12 April 2014. So if I was not interested to invest why I brought money on 31 may 2013. The reason we deposited that money to joint account because all the money were in our personal accounts. We opened a new joint account because we wanted to apply as a team for ent visa, transferred money to joint account.

Evidence:
Barclays Bank statements.
Barclays Bank letter for money transfer from Pakistan.

Viability and Credibility of the Applicants business plan and Market research into their chosen business sector.

I am not satisfied that you have undertaken any viable market research into your proposed business. You have not provided any evidence of market research and you failed t accurately described how many similar businesses already exist in your local area accurately. Checks undertaken using the website yell.com have shown that there sixty two IT consultancy business, fourteen IT security business, three electronic security and three computer network installation business located within a two mile radius of the registered address for your business, which leads me to question the credibility of any market research that you may have undertaken.

my response will be:
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015