ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel before PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

Travel before PEO appointment

Post by Dhyeya » Mon May 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Hello

I need some advice please. My Tier I (general) visa expires on 01 Jul 2014 and I am applying for ILR and my PEO appointment is on 21 Jun 2014.
I have a business travel from 01-Jun-2014 to 05-Jun-2014 and I have not crossed 180 days in any 12 consequtive months. I wanted to make sure it is safe for me to travel just weeks before the PEO? Is there any rule that I need to be aware of which will effect my applicaiton on this perspective?

Thanks

Dhyeya
Newly Registered

Re: Travel before PEO appointment

Post by Dhyeya » Mon May 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Dhyeya wrote:Hello

I need some advice please. My Tier I (general) visa expires on 01 Jul 2014 and I am applying for ILR and my PEO appointment is on 21 Jun 2014.
I have a business travel from 01-Jun-2014 to 05-Jun-2014 and I have not crossed 180 days in any 12 consequtive months. I wanted to make sure it is safe for me to travel just weeks before the PEO? Is there any rule that I need to be aware of which will effect my applicaiton on this perspective?

Thanks

Hi again

Sorry, I know I only post this about couple of hours ago but I should confirm my travel by tomorrow. Can any moderators please help me? Is it safe to travel a month before my visa expires? Thank you very much