ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent bothering questions on Indefinite Leave to Remain,

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

beminegh
Newly Registered

Urgent bothering questions on Indefinite Leave to Remain,

Post by beminegh » Mon May 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Please I need an urgent help:
I submitted an application for an ILR on 06/5/2014 and was asked to submit income details of my partner which we did and was received on 08/5/2014. However I have some mind bothering questions which I will need some help to either reassured myself or otherwise.
My partner owned 3 bedroom house without mortgage and on around £15,000 annual salary. Because of work, I live at a different address with my two kids in a house that is rented out of £500 monthly but fully paid for by my partner until June 23rd. I am on an annual gross salary of £14758. The home office accepted that indeed I am working away from home and will end my work on June 23rd. This means, after June 23rd, I will not be working until I find another work meaning, no money will come into my hands thereafter. However, on the day of the application and about 6 weeks thereafter, I will be working fully and earning my normal wages.
My questions are:

1. In calculating income to the family, would the home office factor my earnings to that of my partner's income of around £30,0000 annually to be as one unit coming to our family though we live at different addresses? For clarification, all my correspondences are addressed to my partner address and none to my rented address.

2. If the home office accepts (which I do think yes) that by June 23rd, 2014 I am ending my work and moving back to my partner's home address with two kids, would my partner's £15000 or around £1250 monthly income be sufficient to cover three dependent's considering the fact that my partner's owns her house outright and no rent is paid on the property?

3. How much money is required to be submitted as income for an application of ILR for one adult and two dependents?

4. Is there any clear criteria setting out income for application of ILR comparative to acquiring Spouse or Civil Partnership visa or you just have to show you have income and no strict rule for income in an application for ILR.

All your worthy responses would be very much appreciated especially Casa and Amber, your responses would be very much welcome

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent bothering questions on Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by Amber » Tue May 13, 2014 6:46 am

Do you understand that a civil partnership refers to same s e x couples?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

beminegh
Newly Registered

Post by beminegh » Tue May 13, 2014 7:06 am

Yes, i do and understand it clearly well on that. My aim for for asking those questions is for your answer regarding the real issue of income as i have enumerated and if you could help me with this, i would much pleased

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 am

If you applied for SET(M) then you're under Part 8 which is adequate maintenance rather than any Financial Requirement.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

beminegh
Newly Registered

Post by beminegh » Tue May 13, 2014 7:43 am

Thank you amber for your reply. Yes, i applied on SET (M) with my two dependents and also working away from home. The clarification i need is that, the home office did establish my application does not fall for refusal under any of the immigration rules, since Part 8 of the immigration rules does not state categorically the adequate maintenance, i was wondering whether my partner's income of around £1250 per month is enough to meet the adequate maintenance position of the law if the home office rely solely on his income and ignores my income since my income does not go to add to that of my partner for one single home but rather my income partly goes into my rental accommodation. There is no question about my end as they accepted that indeed i am moving back to my partner by June 23rd and would does not earn any income thereafter until i find work in my partners area of locality. My partner lives in his own house and pays nothing for mortgage or rent. I am aware i do not fall under Financial Requirement. Thanks for answering in dvance

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue May 13, 2014 10:54 am

I don't see anything for you to worry about.

beminegh
Newly Registered

Post by beminegh » Tue May 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Thanks once again and most pleased.