ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointments

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

essexb
Newly Registered

PEO Appointments

Post by essexb » Tue May 13, 2014 11:31 am

Is it just me, or have the Home Office drastically changed the amount of time you can book appointment in advance?

We're looking at an ILTR appointment sometime in August, but the only available appointments are for this week! You used to be able to book up to 3 months in advance, now it seems like it's just a few days in advance. Has anyone else noticed this?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: PEO Appointments

Post by Casa » Tue May 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Appointments are released 6 weeks in advance (42 days). If you're intending to apply under the Long Term Residency category, this can't be done at a Premium Service Centre (previously called a PEO).
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ligibility
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

essexb
Newly Registered

Re: PEO Appointments

Post by essexb » Tue May 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for your reply casa.

We will actually be applying for ILTR after 2 yr spouse visa (pre July 2012), so hopefully PEO should be ok.

This week and last week I've put in an availability search from mid May to start of August and the only appointments have been the week in which you search. Can't work out why it's not showing later appointments!