ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

replacement UK citizenship certificate - how long

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

svds
Newly Registered

replacement UK citizenship certificate - how long

Post by svds » Tue May 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Hello, lost my original certificate. Does anyone knows how long to wait for replacement UK citizenship certificate? Send payment and filled in form 2 weeks ago, nothing heard back, and don't know any ways to contact them. Need it to get first passport for my newly born daughter, have already booked holiday abroad from 14th of June....

Humayu
Newly Registered

Re: replacement UK citizenship certificate - how long

Post by Humayu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello there

I was wondering if you could share your experience you have faced to receive your British citizenship certificate, i am waiting for mine very long time since you have been through this i thought to ask you.

Thank you n appreciated

Regards

Humayu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: replacement UK citizenship certificate - how long

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Humayu wrote:Hello there

I was wondering if you could share your experience you have faced to receive your British citizenship certificate, i am waiting for mine very long time since you have been through this i thought to ask you.

Thank you n appreciated

Regards

Humayu
Please desist from digging up topics that are more than 3 years old and tagging your question on. Start your own topic with your queries.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.