ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 criminal record

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kulla
Newly Registered

EEA4 criminal record

Post by kulla » Wed May 14, 2014 10:41 am

Hi all,

Sorry for repeat as I asked this question in another forum. Just trying to get brief idea.

Please can you comment on my situation? I will be really greatful.

I want to apply for EEA4, my wife just received her EEA3. I fit in EEA route for Permanant Residence (married for more than 5 years).

I was given Caution by Police for 'theft at employers' (this was in 2005) when i was new and i admit did wrong thing (embarrassed and worried now). I was taken to police station and released after some time (same day after signing/agreeing CAUTION) which appears on my CRB.

I am confused between conviction and caution in EEA4 form. EEA4 does not ask anything about Caution it asks about Conviction?

Do i need to declare this? i haven't got latest CRB.

Regards,
Kulla

I will appriciate any response for help.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: EEA4 criminal record

Post by Amber » Wed May 14, 2014 11:00 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.