ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from Accountant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yasik
Newly Registered

Letter from Accountant

Post by Yasik » Wed May 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Hello,

I am not sure, if I need a letter from accountant or not to extent my Tier 1 (G).

Can anyone in the similar situation can assist?

I am director of a limited company and I am paid with a combination of salary and dividends. I have payslips for salary and dividend vouchers for the dividends. Vouchers are signed by my wife, who is company secretary.

Do I need a letter from accountant to confirm the earnings or I can provide my own summary with full break-down of gross / net income, payment dates and references to the personal bank statements.

Thanks in advance.

Tire1Questions

Re: Letter from Accountant

Post by Tire1Questions » Tue May 20, 2014 9:27 pm

it is good if you get a letter from accountant.
I am in the same boat and planning to attach a letter from accountant.

kommsu

Post by kommsu » Wed May 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi Yashik,

Get a covering letter from your accountant with all the salary details and dividends details and submit along with your application.Please don't forget to carry your business bank statements for the respective periods along with your personal statements , company annual accounts summary if you filed tax returns already for your company .I have got my extension last year June and my case was similar to you and I carried accountant letter , payslips, dividend vouchers, personal ,and business bank statements along with my application .
Let me know if you have any more queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed May 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Yasik wrote:Hello,

I am not sure, if I need a letter from accountant or not to extent my Tier 1 (G).

Can anyone in the similar situation can assist?

I am director of a limited company and I am paid with a combination of salary and dividends. I have payslips for salary and dividend vouchers for the dividends. Vouchers are signed by my wife, who is company secretary.

Do I need a letter from accountant to confirm the earnings or I can provide my own summary with full break-down of gross / net income, payment dates and references to the personal bank statements.

Thanks in advance.
why you dont wanna include letter from accountant ?