ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duration for 50k funds for enterpreneur visa?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Goldcup
Newly Registered

Duration for 50k funds for enterpreneur visa?

Post by Goldcup » Mon May 19, 2014 11:49 am

How much shud be duration for 50k in the account when applying for teir 1 enterpreneur visa?

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Duration for 50k funds for enterpreneur visa?

Post by Momi » Mon May 19, 2014 11:53 am

There is no set duration but you must have 50k in your account while your visa is in process.

Goldcup
Newly Registered

Post by Goldcup » Mon May 19, 2014 11:57 am

Momi wrote:There is no set duration but you must have 50k in your account while your visa is in process.

Thanks for replying, I am aware that it shud be in my account but can it be in some other country? And is it also necessary to start trading before applying? As I am still setting up my business.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon May 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Goldcup wrote:
Momi wrote:There is no set duration but you must have 50k in your account while your visa is in process.

Thanks for replying, I am aware that it shud be in my account but can it be in some other country? And is it also necessary to start trading before applying? As I am still setting up my business.

Regarding the evidences showing that your business is trading, we need to the evidences in the application. Definitely it will increase the credibility of the application.

And that's what HO has asked. Unless you have set specific timeline to start your business and have explained why is that scenario well enough, you must show some of the trading proofs.

hope it helps.

Goldcup
Newly Registered

Post by Goldcup » Tue May 20, 2014 10:45 pm

thanks a lot guys