ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to be picked up

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gmuralik

Documents to be picked up

Post by gmuralik » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:44 pm

Hi Friends, I have a strange situation. I got a mail from HSMP team to collect my documents. I contacted DHL & Fed ex to pick up my packet from Home office but unfortunately HSMP wont sign on the counter file/Airway billnumber. I spoke to HSMP case worker personally and he told me same. I dont know if you anyone of you experienced the same problem.

I am not really sure how Royal Mail works? Is it safe asking HSMP to send it through Royal mail. Please help.

debz

Post by debz » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:56 pm

Hi gmuralik,

I got my husband's re-print letter collected by the MBE couriers in Sheffield. Their web-link is http://www.mbe.uk.com/. Get info like contact number, email id, etc from this link and contact them. They don't need anybody from HO to sign on the parcel. They send the parcel through FeDex or DHL. The cost is 20GBP (for MBE) + the base courier charge (for DHL/FeDEx). The contact person is Frank Bigley.

We had a very pleasant dealings with MBE. Maybe you can consider the same, if you find it worth.
Regards,
Debjani.

gmuralik

Post by gmuralik » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:45 pm

Hi, Thank you friend. It was a very good idea and it worked. I did the same as you told and my documents are on my way....

Thanks once again and appreciated

Murali

jerozza
Newly Registered

Post by jerozza » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:21 pm

Yes we find MBE Sheffield very good too - fast and efficient

prem12

Post by prem12 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:28 pm

Are you saying that it would be impossible to get the packet brought back by FedEx or DHL?
________
Ford motor company philippines history