ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good Character Requirements- Limited Company

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

girish

Good Character Requirements- Limited Company

Post by girish » Mon May 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could help me with below queries please or if they have been answered somewhere else in the forum please point me to that url (as there are so many questions of the same type but couldnt find the final conclusion).
1. I am in IT Contractor providing services via my Limited Company and take Salary and Dividends. What should i write for the below questions under good character:
3.1 What is your occupation ?
3.2 Are you self employed , A director , Employee or Business Partner ? (my accountant always says me i am employed and NOT Self-Emloyed)

2. What documents should i submit based on the above answer i select ?

3. I received 3 Points for speeding and so thought i will submit the driving license counterfoil along with the application.

4. Recently, i received a letter from debt collection agency that i have to penalty for not taxing my car. (this was basically i had not declared it SORN as it was meant to be scrapped and i had put in my car garage). I have paid this penalty to keep the debt collection agency happy but also have sent an appeal letter to DVLA that they had recorded wrong address on their system. Do i need to declare this in the application and also attach the appeal letter with it

5. Will the above penalty's(3) and (4) effect my application?

Thanks
Girish

bobby80gh

Re: Good Character Requirements- Limited Company

Post by bobby80gh » Mon May 19, 2014 2:04 pm

As a director of the company you are an employee of the company not self employed. Your position in the company is Director. As a director you are require to submit tax returns and the tax office reference number may be your UTR number or the employers PAYE reference number.