ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can my experience be considered as graduate level

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

astrick
Newly Registered

can my experience be considered as graduate level

Post by astrick » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:54 pm

Hello

I graduated my Bachelors in commerce (Bcom) in 2000. My first job was as in account and the next job was as Liaison officer. In 2002 I done my training in SAP and I got a job as a SAP Consultant. I worked for a year and left to U.K as a student in 2004 Jan. I completed my MBA in July 2006 and I have comeback to India. Now I am planning to apply for HSMP.

As it’s been less then 12-13 months from the time of my graduation in U.K, HSMP guidelines suggest that I can provide my experience before taking up full time education. For earning section; I am planning to show my SAP consultant experience previous to my full time education.

What my query is!

For Bcom qualification will then consider my SAP experience as a graduate level job or not?

Your input in this regard is highly regarded. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and answer my query.

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:54 pm

Where in the application do you read that your job must be a "graduate" level position?

My understanding is it doesn't matter if I cleaned toilets for my salary, as long as I got the right number of points (see the Guidance to determine how many points your income is worth).

astrick
Newly Registered

Post by astrick » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:01 pm

ball1333 wrote:Where in the application do you read that your job must be a "graduate" level position?

My understanding is it doesn't matter if I cleaned toilets for my salary, as long as I got the right number of points (see the Guidance to determine how many points your income is worth).

Hi Ball thanks for your input.

i gone thorugh and your correct, i was reading previous HSMP case worker guidence, it was stressing on graduate level job. anyway new rules are clear and once again thanks for ur help