ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed in Upper Tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nish_patel7

Appeal allowed in Upper Tribunal

Post by nish_patel7 » Mon May 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi friends I applied in 2012 dec on Psw route, got refusal on may 2013, I appealed and first Tier tribunal allowed my appeal in February 2014, then Ukba appealed against the FT decision in the upper tribunal, Last week we had a hearing and yesterday I received the letter stating My appeal is allowed. I was refused on bank letter format was wrong and I did not signed the third party declaration letter. But even Upper Tribunal allowed my appeal and said first tribunal was right to allow my appeal. My question is what will happen next now? Would I still have to wait for my visa from this idiots for another years to come?

VHQ123
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal allowed in Upper Tribunal

Post by VHQ123 » Mon May 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Congratulations :) i think it ll take 4 to 12 wks could go up and vice versa !!!

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Will it mean they will issue me the visa or not now after I won the appeal in both the courts?

one2one2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by one2one2 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi,
What points did your lawyer make to cover decleration without signature. I am in the same situation and only one refusal point that third party decleration is missing applicant's signature. Will apprciate your reply my hearing date is 26 june...thanks

amelstar

Post by amelstar » Thu May 22, 2014 3:39 pm

hi can you please let me know what was the objection on the format of the bank letter, i got a refusal because of this aswell but the ut judge refused my jr on paper so i renewed it for oral , can you please let me know what points you or your lawyer made with regards to the bank letter format, you can send me a personal message with the details i will be grateful to you

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:58 am

My case was pretty much on the facts of third party and I had a joint bank account in India, So we convinced the judge on genuineness of the fund because the third party is my mother and the fact that my mother has declared her side of declaration with a legal letter, so what is the need of signing me the third party letter where I am the joint account holder. We fought quite a lot on common sense.

amelstar

Post by amelstar » Mon May 26, 2014 2:39 pm

did you have a look at your dvr report, were there any problems with verification from the bank, my third party is my father

amelstar

Post by amelstar » Mon May 26, 2014 3:37 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:My case was pretty much on the facts of third party and I had a joint bank account in India, So we convinced the judge on genuineness of the fund because the third party is my mother and the fact that my mother has declared her side of declaration with a legal letter, so what is the need of signing me the third party letter where I am the joint account holder. We fought quite a lot on common sense.
do you have your case listed some where so i can have a look at the judges decison and the arguement or can you send it to me in a private message i would rely like to go through it for my benifit , my hearing is next month. thanks