ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement in UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Bank Statement in UK

Post by aby00156 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Hi Guys,

I have my funds (55k) in my lloyds bank account from past 3 months, which I kept as savings. Is the bank statement not enough to show the evidence of funds and maintenance at the same time. or they both should be in different accounts. Is the letter from bank confirming the funds necessary?
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Bank Statement in UK

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue May 20, 2014 7:56 am

@ aby00156, your bank statement is enough for the proof of 50k investment funds and also £900 maintenance funds.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

searoze

Post by searoze » Tue May 20, 2014 10:58 am

aby00156 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have my funds (55k) in my lloyds bank account from past 3 months, which I kept as savings. Is the bank statement not enough to show the evidence of funds and maintenance at the same time. or they both should be in different accounts. Is the letter from bank confirming the funds necessary?
As Olasunkanmi said, It is enough but I would suggest you to mention this in your cover letter that you are using same account for maintenance and investment funds. £50K is for investment and rest is for maintenance funds.
I know a person who was refused for the same reason, he has to appeal and HO withdrew their initial decision.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue May 20, 2014 11:09 am

i would add; remember to write in application 50k only(in funds availale sections, do not write there full 55k) where it ask you about statement attached and funds available.

searoze wrote:
aby00156 wrote:Hi Guys,

As Olasunkanmi said, It is enough but I would suggest you to mention this in your cover letter that you are using same account for maintenance and investment funds. £50K is for investment and rest is for maintenance funds.
I know a person who was refused for the same reason, he has to appeal and HO withdrew their initial decision.