ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied on 26th march, CW not assigned yet!!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sha373

Applied on 26th march, CW not assigned yet!!!

Post by sha373 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi! I just called HO today for knowing status of my naturalization application and was surprised by the info they gave me.They confirmed my application was arrived on 27th march but waiting for CW to b assigned.!!
On the other hand many folks got approval who applied near to this date(26th, march)
Don't HO deal application as per queue?
Any one having same situation?? Any comments??

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Re: Applied on 26th march, CW not assigned yet!!!

Post by rubina20102010 » Wed May 21, 2014 4:58 pm

sha373 wrote:Hi! I just called HO today for knowing status of my naturalization application and was surprised by the info they gave me.They confirmed my application was arrived on 27th march but waiting for CW to b assigned.!!
On the other hand many folks got approval who applied near to this date(26th, march)
Don't HO deal application as per queue?
Any one having same situation?? Any comments??

I'm on the same boat. I've applied on 31st March and this morning when I called I got the same answer. I know lot of guys who applied in April (after us) already got their approval. I don't know how HO is dealing with application queue.

sha373

Post by sha373 » Wed May 21, 2014 5:28 pm

This means we have to wait atleast 2-3weeks more,if the info we got from enquiry department is true.

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed May 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Guys, keep patience, I know this is not what you or even I wanted to listen but there is no other way

I called HO on 6 May and was told that my application is under process while approval letter received on 9th which was issued on 2nd

So, HO updates are nothing more then a hope which is sometime true and sometime false

Good Luck & Best Wishes

sha373

Post by sha373 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:41 pm

hi all,
update... got approval today from council... cermoney date is 3rd july...gud luck to all