ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

check uk visa process online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lamy
Newly Registered

check uk visa process online

Post by lamy » Wed May 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello everyone ...hope you all doing well
My question is how can I check my uk visa process online? ?
I heard that there's a way to find out ...but do no how

Btw iam in Morocco and I want to check my uk settlement visa online ....

Thx folks

Lamya Tariq

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Re: check uk visa process online

Post by go2khurram » Wed May 28, 2014 1:04 pm

You can't check online ... either you have to write or call
*please do not take this as professional advice**

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Wed May 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Oh ok
Thank you so much, do u know how long a settlement visa take ... its been 5 weeks now since I submitted my application

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Wed May 28, 2014 3:31 pm

lamy wrote:Oh ok
Thank you so much, do u know how long a settlement visa take ... its been 5 weeks now since I submitted my application
It has only been 5 weeks and you are already looking forward for progress - is this the first time you are applying for a visa with UKBA?? :D
Jokes apart, around 3-4 months is quite normal for ILR postal apps. One of my friends waited around 9 months before he got a decision and his case was absolutely straight forward. I do hope you wont have to wait this long but at least this will give you an idea on what to expect.

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Wed May 28, 2014 3:35 pm

lamy wrote:Oh ok
You have to wait at least 6 months and then call or write UKBA about the status of your application.
*please do not take this as professional advice**

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Wed May 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Lol yup been only 5 weeks ...
And yes its my first time with UKBA ...i applied for my settlement visa to join my husband in the uk ...
Yes I jus seen on their website that it may take 3 to 4 months
I submitted my application my self in Rabat
Well hope every thing will be okay ... and won't take that long

lamy
Newly Registered

Post by lamy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello guys !
Today I received a letter from the UKBA saying that my application falls to be refused solely because you do not meet the income threshold requirements under ........
They asked me to show more evidence in order to qualify under self employment

And they said a decision on your application has therefore been put on hold until the courts have decided the outcome of the Secretary of state appeal in a legal challenge to the income .........
Your application will be reviewed and a decision on it once the outcome of tge the legal challenge is know. This may not be for several months at least .

In the meantime , if you submit any further information or documents Relating to your circumstances , and/or thise those of your sponsor as they were at the date of your application or in the relevant period prior to that date , this will be considered. If , on the basis of this further information or documents , your application meets all the requirements of the immigration rules , a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted .

Please guys can you advice me what to do or where from I dhould start ????? I am feelin soooo bad and no one is helping me ..., plz explain to me what this letter mean ? And do I have any chance to get my visa , my husband and I feelin really down any information /advice will be really good

Thank you so much