ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 - Is COS a myth ??????? URGENT HELP

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NewgirlMia
Newly Registered

Tier 2 - Is COS a myth ??????? URGENT HELP

Post by NewgirlMia » Wed May 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi guys,

I am currently looking for employment. Graduated 2 years ago with a Finance degree. It seems like every job I apply for cannot provide sponsorship. At this point I am so frustrated, I saw the home office list of employers but still no luck. Am I doing something wrong? Is it pis finale to get an employer to grant COS? Am not asking for much, am willing to pay the cost but it's just really difficult trying to find a willing employer.

Can anyone HElP me because I'm beginning to think that thus is a myth

Plzzz HELP

rex90

Re: Tier 2 - Is COS a myth ??????? URGENT HELP

Post by rex90 » Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 am

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel. It's very frustrating especially when you've paid so much money for your education.

Are you still on PSW? If so, then you're still relatively lucky because any sponsor would not have to do to the Resident Labour Market Test to hire you.

So my advice to you is to keep trying; you never know when you might get lucky.

NewgirlMia
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 - Is COS a myth ??????? URGENT HELP

Post by NewgirlMia » Thu May 22, 2014 9:41 am

I am no longer on a PSW, I guess tahrs why it's sooo difficult. Was reading a lot of the post and people were mentioning that they got theirs so I guess it's about just trying until sone thing pops up.

Thnx