ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 Entrepreneur appeal allowed in july 2013.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahz1986
Newly Registered

tier1 Entrepreneur appeal allowed in july 2013.

Post by shahz1986 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:31 pm

hi,
please can someone guide me I am really upset about the hO ignorant behavior. my appeal was allowed in first tier tribunal july 2013
after that nothing heard from them till now. my solicitor wrote a pre action protocol letter stating unnecessary delay implementing the determination.
i have got response on 15th april in letter as:

Remedy sought
implementation of determination by first tier tribunal decision promulgated on XX july 2013
this matter is conceded and passed on to the relevant department.

this was the brief response from ukba. I am confuse whether to go to upper tribunal now.
can you please guide me.
regards
shahz

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: tier1 Entrepreneur appeal allowed in july 2013.

Post by Princess of Ammi » Fri May 23, 2014 9:26 am

you should have had your MP involved before the action you took, all you wanted was application being processed and processed quicker MPs are the best solution for such matters.

speak to your Local(area) MP his case workers will speak to Home office directly for the updates and where exactly your case standing at the moment. I believe the fact that this is the most quickest way(in positive manners) one can have his application being processed and reconsidered quicker than normal.
thanks,

shahz1986
Newly Registered

Post by shahz1986 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:43 am

Thank you very much "princess of ammi".

My solicitor and Some of my freinds told me that this reply means they
admit that it is delayed. Does these words of the letter
Of respnse shows I have a permission to stay and start my
Business. By the way refusal was in very narrow ground and judge mentioned this as well in determination as it was a piece of bank letter HO asked for it and we sent it on time but home office refused on the basis that they have not recieved it
We had all proves that it was recieved by HO. I wonder how their working practices are. Dont they have a certain complince trainings or something.

Regards

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi All,

My tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application has been refused. My court hearing is on 12 jan 2015 at 10 am. Will you guys please help me knowing what sort of question being asked in court hearing by HO barrister. I'm feeling nervous about it. My business partner has court hearing on the same date at 11am. Could you guys talk me through this please.

Application date-13 feb 2014,
Rejection Date- 29 April, 2014
Court Hearing Date- 12 Jan, 2015

Kreddy

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:01 am

kreddy786, Please continue in other thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.