ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General - preferred contact detail

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amit_sharma90
Mood:
India

Tier 2 General - preferred contact detail

Post by amit_sharma90 » Sat May 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi All,

While filling visa application, i can see one section called applicant permanent address and below that there is a section which say "confirm if preferred contact details is same as above", if we select yes we need to fill preferred contact details.

If I fill permanent address and same time also given some preferred contract details, will the visa office reach me on permanent contact details or preferred contact details?

the reason i asked this question is if you print the visa application you can see permanent contact address/details printed on first pager and the 3rd and 4th page will preferred contact details.

Which contact details (address+phone) Visa office choose to reach out to applicant.

thanks.

amit_sharma90
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 General - preferred contact detail

Post by amit_sharma90 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi Manci,

Please reply...
thanks.

urfrnd

Post by urfrnd » Sun May 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Amit,

It is advisable to provide that address and contact number where you are easily reachable in case needed.

Your passport address should be your perm. address and if you are currently staying on that address then you can mentioned same address in perm & pref address.

In case case you are not staying at your perm. address then mention passport address as perm. address and pref. address must be address where you would be staying and easily reachable in case needed.

Hope this makes sense.

amit_sharma90
Mood:
India

Post by amit_sharma90 » Sun May 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks unfrnd for the clarification.

Btw do you have any idea on priority visa whose got introduced from 1st April 2014 whose cost is INR 10500? is this same as earlier fast track process?