ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for PBS dependants- form SET(O) queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

predha02
Newly Registered

ILR for PBS dependants- form SET(O) queries

Post by predha02 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi all,

I got my ILR ( 5 years on WP/ Tier1 --> PBS route) in Nov, 2012.

My wife has been in the UK (as PBS dependant) since April 2012 and we're applying for her ILR using SET(O) application form.

I have few queries about this form and would appreciate if someone clarified these for me-
1. My wife has been in a permanent employment since Aug, 2012. Do we need to enter either hers or mine earnings in section 5.6? The note at the bottom of Page 11 says this only needs filling in case of "maternity, paternity or adoption leave" etc ( none of which apply in our case)...but the guidelines in this section say this should be used to fill sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5. Should we fill it or leave it blank?

2. We only ever left UK twice since my wife came over- both were 3 week trips to back home. Does that mean we should ignore section 6.3?

3. Should we completely ignore section 9 and not fill it at all?

4. In section 11 ( page 49 - "Your Finances" section), should we tick the checkbox - judging by the note, this is linked to section 5. Does that mean we should enter both of our earnings in section 5.6 and tick this box??

5. Do we need to submit a sponsorship letter ( proclaiming I will support my wife) ? Section 11S ( page 55) seems to suggest so.

Can someone shed some light please?

Thanks in advance!

predha02
Newly Registered

Re: ILR for PBS dependants- form SET(O) queries

Post by predha02 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Dear All,

Please can someone respond ?

Many thanks in advance.

ilrindian
Newly Registered

Post by ilrindian » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:27 pm

I am in same situation and similar queries. Which one to choose - workpermit holder dependant or PBS dependent. But for either selection, there are no documents required. Should I need to fill up all my details when applying for my dependent? I have ILR and I quit my job and started contracting! how to manage in this case. Please advise.

predha02
Newly Registered

Post by predha02 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 pm

We went for PBS dependant.

We decided to not fill any earnings details in section 5.6. However i submitted payslips and bank statements to prove earnings and savings stuff.

we did not fill section 9 and did not submit any sponsorship letters

hope that helps

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:31 pm

predha02 wrote:We went for PBS dependant.

We decided to not fill any earnings details in section 5.6. However i submitted payslips and bank statements to prove earnings and savings stuff.

we did not fill section 9 and did not submit any sponsorship letters

hope that helps
Hi ,

Did you fill your detail anywhere in form as I can't find where to put my details on form... I got ILR and now applying my wife ILR but form designed for main applicant .....can you please advise which section to fill?
thanks
zwadi