ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some Technical help for Tier -2 Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thakur71
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Need some Technical help for Tier -2 Extension

Post by thakur71 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Respected Friends,
I am in a process to apply for extension of my Tier 2 Visa along with 3 dependents. I have found the latest version of paper forms (4/2014) for all of us. However, I am interested to apply online to make me less confused. Please any one of you can send me a link of latest version of online application (I am only finding one online link, in which form state the version April-2013).
Many thanks,
Sincerely
P. Thakur

thakur71
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Need some Technical help for Tier -2 Extension

Post by thakur71 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:24 pm

thakur71 wrote:Respected Friends,
I am in a process to apply for extension of my Tier 2 Visa along with 3 dependents. I have found the latest version of paper forms (4/2014) for all of us. However, I am interested to apply online to make me less confused. Please any one of you can send me a link of latest version of online application (I am only finding one online link, in which form state the version April-2013).
Many thanks,
Sincerely
P. Thakur
In relation to my above request, I have filled online application form for the main applicant and added the dependents inside it. At the end, visa fees has been deducted for all the applicants . Is it means that I do not need to fill online dependent forms separately?. Can any body please confirms it, who has recently used online from along with dependents.
your response will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks.

rk_2011

Post by rk_2011 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:59 am

I too noticed this when I was applying for my Tier2 in-country extension. The online version did say April 2013 on top even though it was September 2014 when I had applied. Not to worry, as the online version seems to differ from their paper version. I was granted the extension.

shakirali
Newly Registered

Post by shakirali » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Dear All,

Can i move from eea residence card to tier 2 general inside the UK. Actually i have got divorce after living 3 years with an eea national and my visa is refused as i couldnt prove treaty rights for the full time period. My appeal is in the court and i just think to move to tier 2.

Please help me with some advice.