ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Team Breakup and Visa Status.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MJameelBite
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Team Breakup and Visa Status.

Post by MJameelBite » Wed May 28, 2014 11:36 am

Hi Everyone,
I have been a silent visitor/viewer of this site for quite a long time and as usual, must say that its been absolutely outstanding in understanding and discussing different scenarios regarding Entrepreneur Visa. Before i proceed, i would love to thank all the senior members on the forum for their kind and generous contribution towards immigrant community.
Having said that, i would raise a quite serious scenario of my elder brother who is going through some very tricky situation which is related to his Entreprenuel Team breakup with his partner. I would quickly summarize down here the situation,
-- They applied for entrepreneur visa in January 2013 and got it eventually in april 2014, both were PSW holder.
-- My brother's partner was the main investor, he had 50K Pounds in his account and he formed a team with my brother and committed to invest 50K in business in the next three years and hence signed a declaration for the partnership being him the main investor.
-- Now as they got their visa in April 2014 for a period of three years each, but unfortunately over some serious matters, they have broken the partnership. My brothers's partner who was the main investor in the business has written and signed a declaration officially that the partnership has been dissolved, my brother has nothing to do with the business with immediate effect and he will run and look after the business himself. He has addressed the letter to "The home office case worker who was dealing with the case " and informed them of the team breakup.
-- Just to point out, the business and the company was in his name as well ( That is my brother's partner, So are the bank account with money ) and my brother was only a director of the company and was working as an Computer Operations Manager. It was an IT support company.
-- My brother is here in UK for more than 9 years and has ONLY LEFT ABOUT 2 MONTHS to complete his 10 years long residency stay !!!

My question to all respected seniors and forum members is that will the Home Office curtail my brothers leave to remain as the last leave to remain was granted as Entrepreneur Visa and was solely based on the business and investment which was stated at the time of application.
In other words, does my brother's Entrepreneur Visa gets Invalid/expired as the partnership has now broken and the Main investor of the business (My Brother's Partner) has broken up the team with declaration that he is not sponsoring/investing on my brothers behalf in the business and taken him off from the company as director and computer operations manager.
This is quite serious for me and specially for my older brother who is going through a lot of mental stress because of the situation . Any Opinion, advise regarding the above mentioned situation will be highly appreciated. Bless you all...

entrepreneur123

Re: Entrepreneur Team Breakup and Visa Status.

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 pm

as your brother has left only two months to complete he should wait for one more month then apply 10 year ILR (as he can apply 28 days before completion of 10 years legal stay). Even if your brother partner has written letter to UKBA it might take time for case worker to take any action(do not think personally he will take any action). So i will recommend to your brother to do Life in uk test and prepare for 10 year applicaton.
Also wait for other's reply

MJameelBite wrote:Hi Everyone,
I have been a silent visitor/viewer of this site for quite a long time and as usual, must say that its been absolutely outstanding in understanding and discussing different scenarios regarding Entrepreneur Visa. Before i proceed, i would love to thank all the senior members on the forum for their kind and generous contribution towards immigrant community.
Having said that, i would raise a quite serious scenario of my elder brother who is going through some very tricky situation which is related to his Entreprenuel Team breakup with his partner. I would quickly summarize down here the situation,
-- They applied for entrepreneur visa in January 2013 and got it eventually in april 2014, both were PSW holder.
-- My brother's partner was the main investor, he had 50K Pounds in his account and he formed a team with my brother and committed to invest 50K in business in the next three years and hence signed a declaration for the partnership being him the main investor.
-- Now as they got their visa in April 2014 for a period of three years each, but unfortunately over some serious matters, they have broken the partnership. My brothers's partner who was the main investor in the business has written and signed a declaration officially that the partnership has been dissolved, my brother has nothing to do with the business with immediate effect and he will run and look after the business himself. He has addressed the letter to "The home office case worker who was dealing with the case " and informed them of the team breakup.
-- Just to point out, the business and the company was in his name as well ( That is my brother's partner, So are the bank account with money ) and my brother was only a director of the company and was working as an Computer Operations Manager. It was an IT support company.
-- My brother is here in UK for more than 9 years and has ONLY LEFT ABOUT 2 MONTHS to complete his 10 years long residency stay !!!

My question to all respected seniors and forum members is that will the Home Office curtail my brothers leave to remain as the last leave to remain was granted as Entrepreneur Visa and was solely based on the business and investment which was stated at the time of application.
In other words, does my brother's Entrepreneur Visa gets Invalid/expired as the partnership has now broken and the Main investor of the business (My Brother's Partner) has broken up the team with declaration that he is not sponsoring/investing on my brothers behalf in the business and taken him off from the company as director and computer operations manager.
This is quite serious for me and specially for my older brother who is going through a lot of mental stress because of the situation . Any Opinion, advise regarding the above mentioned situation will be highly appreciated. Bless you all...

samaygrg

Re: Entrepreneur Team Breakup and Visa Status.

Post by samaygrg » Wed May 28, 2014 3:49 pm

its really terrible situation for ur brother, we understand. The thing is, as he has already notified HO abt the unforeseen change encountered to his T1 condition, he should be in safe side of the road for the moment. The best option definitely is what been suggested by entrepreneur123, I totally second to what he has suggested.