ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The earliest day I can apply for ILR - [premium service]

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

M.Ham
Newly Registered

The earliest day I can apply for ILR - [premium service]

Post by M.Ham » Wed May 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Hello,

I know this is in the FAQ section, but I need further clarification regarding the same day service or the premium service. When you say I can apply 28 days early, does that include the premium service? In other words, can I go to the premium service center 28 days early and get my ILR?

Many thanks

WR1

Re: The earliest day I can apply for ILR - [premium service]

Post by WR1 » Wed May 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Yes, the appointment can be made on any day up to 28 days prior to the 2 year qualifying period.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 28, 2014 10:09 pm

WR1 wrote:Yes, the appointment can be made on any day up to 28 days prior to the 2 year qualifying period.
Or 5 year qualifying period, depending on what visa the OP is currently on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

M.Ham
Newly Registered

Post by M.Ham » Thu May 29, 2014 10:23 am

Many thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. I converted from a student visa to Tier 1 General on the 5th of August 2009. So practically, I will complete the 5 years on the 5th of August 2014. To be on the safe side I will book and appointment 3 weeks before the 5th August.