ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invitation to all HSMP holders in the UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

victorind

Invitation to all HSMP holders in the UK

Post by victorind » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:08 am

HSMP Forum a non profit making organisation formed after the Nov 2006 retrospective changes has now launched its only official website www.hsmpforumltd.com , for regular updates on its Judicial Review and various other activities register now at its forum at http://forum.hsmpforumltd.com

The retrospective changes implemented by the UK Home Office in Nov 2006 have caused lots of hardships for HSMP holders who have already been in the UK since 2002.

Due to these changes majority of the HSMP holders do not qualify for further leave to remain. The UK Government is backing off from the very promises they made to HSMP Immigrants on which they were invited to UK. After the retrospective changes implemented on 8th Nov people are being asked to re-qualify for their visa extension thru an unfair points based system (PBS) rather than initial promise of extension on economic activity alone.

The Commission for facial Equality (CRE) after a meeting with HSMP Forum recently wrote to Immigration and Nationality Directorate informing that the new rules does indirect discrimination towards non EEA nationals and penalizes ethnic minorities.

After several requests made by CRE to provide the Race Equality Impact Assessment (REIA) copy, the REIA was provided by Border and Immigration Agency (IND) to CRE next day after HSMP Forum raised the issue during the meeting with the Immigration Minister on 26th March 07. CRE criticized BIA on not publishing the REIA (or making it available), lack of consultation for the changes and basically conducting a flawed REIA.

Many HSMP immigrants don't qualify for further Extension due to these new changes and are being forced to wind up their establishments, careers, schooling of their children, and investments and are being forced to leave the Country. This is after making innumerable sacrifices like leaving their well established careers back home, selling their properties and overall uprooting their family to settle in the UK based on the undertaking given by the UK Government.

A Judicial Review has been filed against the changes by HSMP Forum Ltd and further development on the same is still awaited.

Join now at the forum, support the campaign and discuss your issues and get support at www.hsmpforumltd.org

makon

Post by makon » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:26 pm

HSMPForumLtd sounds like an organisation created for profit purposes and not a voluntary organisation. It has an Executive Director ????

If HSMPForum Ltd is the official website of HSMPForum then the other website should be shut down :roll:
From what I heard, HSMPForumLtd is the break away faction of the original HSMPForum.

Equally disturbing is that an HSMP holder who won a case in the High Court and have so far refused to post on any forum how he won that case is now among the founders or director.

I registered and contributed to the Judicial Review Case but I don't think I will register or advise anybody to register with HSMPForumLTD because I would not be far away from the truth to say that they are out to make money. Proof that am wrong by telling me why they break away !!!

victorind

re:

Post by victorind » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Intereseting, for your clarification as per my knowledge of closely working with the forum... HSMP forum has always been an organisation once it was registered as a not for profit organisation during Jan 2007. Like any not for profit organisation (company limited by guarantee for e.g. JCWI, ILPA, ethnic minority foundation, BAPIO etc) it is run on a proper organised structure and not an ad hoc manner. Titles become important for accountability, answerability and proper representation as well.

The organisation earlier did not have it's official website as such and there was a need to have an official website so that the organisation has more control over its running and so to ensure it is run in a not for profit manner. So its not a breaking up but it is just that an organisation now as its own website rather than being just looked as one among hundreads of HSMP forum websites.

The judicial review as well was filed by the organisation which is what every one is aware about and have been contributing for and so it is mentioned in the notice to home office as well right in the begining of the document.

- Victor E.

An HSMP fighter..

makon wrote:HSMPForumLtd sounds like an organisation created for profit purposes and not a voluntary organisation. It has an Executive Director ????

If HSMPForum Ltd is the official website of HSMPForum then the other website should be shut down :roll:
From what I heard, HSMPForumLtd is the break away faction of the original HSMPForum.

Equally disturbing is that an HSMP holder who won a case in the High Court and have so far refused to post on any forum how he won that case is now among the founders or director.

I registered and contributed to the Judicial Review Case but I don't think I will register or advise anybody to register with HSMPForumLTD because I would not be far away from the truth to say that they are out to make money. Proof that am wrong by telling me why they break away !!!

sanjana2k
Newly Registered

re:

Post by sanjana2k » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:43 pm

sanjana2k
Newly Registered

re:

Post by sanjana2k » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:47 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_director

[quote="makon"]HSMPForumLtd sounds like an organisation created for profit purposes and not a voluntary organisation. It has an Executive Director ????

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: re:

Post by olisun » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:19 pm

victorind wrote:Intereseting, for your clarification as per my knowledge of closely working with the forum... HSMP forum has always been an organisation once it was registered as a not for profit organisation during Jan 2007. Like any not for profit organisation (company limited by guarantee for e.g. JCWI, ILPA, ethnic minority foundation, BAPIO etc) it is run on a proper organised structure and not an ad hoc manner. Titles become important for accountability, answerability and proper representation as well.

The organisation earlier did not have it's official website as such and there was a need to have an official website so that the organisation has more control over its running and so to ensure it is run in a not for profit manner. So its not a breaking up but it is just that an organisation now as its own website rather than being just looked as one among hundreads of HSMP forum websites.

The judicial review as well was filed by the organisation which is what every one is aware about and have been contributing for and so it is mentioned in the notice to home office as well right in the begining of the document.

- Victor E.

An HSMP fighter..

makon wrote:HSMPForumLtd sounds like an organisation created for profit purposes and not a voluntary organisation. It has an Executive Director ????

Also does this "new" forum, like the old forum, only allow members who contribute, to post on the forum?

Are members banned for posting their own thoughts on their forum, like the original forum, and their posts deleted if they don't agree with the majority?

gloria
Newly Registered

Re: re:

Post by gloria » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:49 pm

victorind wrote:Intereseting, for your clarification as per my knowledge of closely working with the forum... HSMP forum has always been an organisation once it was registered as a not for profit organisation during Jan 2007. Like any not for profit organisation (company limited by guarantee for e.g. JCWI, ILPA, ethnic minority foundation, BAPIO etc) it is run on a proper organised structure and not an ad hoc manner. Titles become important for accountability, answerability and proper representation as well.

- Victor E.

An HSMP fighter..
Could you please tell me how the HSMP Forum Ltd was found and who were the original directors? Also do you know if there is any agreement between the origianl HSMP Forum, which hundreds people contributed to, and this so-called official website. I would greatly appreciate your true story.

gloria
Newly Registered

Post by gloria » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:06 pm

I agree with Makon. I would trust an organisation ran by a board rather than the one ran by a single person.

In fact, the hsmpforum.com post a won AIT case on there website: http://www.hsmpforum.com/case%20submission.htm

rajeev23
Newly Registered

re:

Post by rajeev23 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:58 am

You are right Gloria, ultimately what people want is help in whatever way possible and this not the day of Gandhi to talk about fair play. Infact our www.hsmpforum.com webmaster has been helping many people in getting their visa extensions thru arranging all necessary documentation for them. He has filing tax on people behalf and showing income. One of my friend was recently helped by saifu7 and people be greatful to him.

Also now we are providing special forums lawyer services who has won an AIT appeal after tremendours efforts and loosing 10s of cases and learning from it. hsmpforum.com makes money and people get benefited thats the way to do business who interested in some not for profit bunch of loosers.

hidayat
Newly Registered

Big Brother House is a shame

Post by hidayat » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:35 pm

I have been a long time member of this hsmpforum.com and was banned when i objected to the forum's business activities led by the webmaster, there was this big brother for paid members wherein people were able to join and get help from the webmaster in getting fake documentation.

Now to further exploit hsmp migrants they have started tribunal court appeals thing by promoting their solicitor to make commissions out of it and have rejected my free legal guidance suggestion which i offered earlier.

Many members like me have been complaining about these issues.

gloria
Newly Registered

Re: Big Brother House is a shame

Post by gloria » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:24 pm

hidayat wrote: Now to further exploit hsmp migrants they have started tribunal court appeals thing by promoting their solicitor to make commissions out of it and have rejected my free legal guidance suggestion which i offered earlier.
Dear Hidayat,

I am so grateful to know you were offering free legal guidance suggestion. I wonder if you could possibly give them here. I know it would be my personal responsibility to decide whether to take them or not. Because I don't think I could come back here to blame anyone if things went wrong, may I ask you to give credible links of your resources if you are going to advise us?

Thank you very much.

Look forwards to hearing from you.

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:43 pm

Hi ??,

I have long back emailed my details to Saifu your business partner. He has got all my information. If you need some personal guidance then you will have to ask related questions to that, if it is confidential then send me a private message.

I have seen enough of your hsmpforum.com's activities, people who are uneducated and believe in threatening and coercing members are called as leaders there.

I would like to know on the credibility of Mr Hossain solicitors first, few of my fellow Bangladeshi HSMP migrants have been telling me that he has lost their cases. How many did he loose and how many did he win till now ?? Also i am not sure if you have a license to provide legal opinion on your website ?? First clarify these issues and disclose your original details (real name etc) and let me know your contact details so i can call you and speak to you.
- H H.

Dear Hidayat,

I am so grateful to know you were offering free legal guidance suggestion. I wonder if you could possibly give them here. I know it would be my personal responsibility to decide whether to take them or not. Because I don't think I could come back here to blame anyone if things went wrong, may I ask you to give credible links of your resources if you are going to advise us?

Thank you very much.

Look forwards to hearing from you.[/quote]

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:22 am

hidayat wrote:I have been a long time member of this hsmpforum.com and was banned when i objected to the forum's business activities led by the webmaster, there was this big brother for paid members wherein people were able to join and get help from the webmaster in getting fake documentation.
Do you have proof to back up your claims?

hidayat
Newly Registered

Post by hidayat » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:27 am

check with him webmaster@hsmpforum.com for all your needs, he has been claiming about it to everyone.
olisun wrote:
hidayat wrote:I have been a long time member of this hsmpforum.com and was banned when i objected to the forum's business activities led by the webmaster, there was this big brother for paid members wherein people were able to join and get help from the webmaster in getting fake documentation.
Do you have proof to back up your claims?

karupalli

Why Fight?

Post by karupalli » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:25 am

I dont understand what is the point in fighting with each other?? How sad.... Why dont we see this as good thing.. Just think that two organizations are fighting for you... Look around... how many charity organizations are there... dont you think all are serving same purpose?

I really appreciate the work done by both organizations.... It is unfortuante that they divided...
Please dont concentrate on this small thing and forget about big things...

Rog
Member of Standing

Post by Rog » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:48 am

There is no point in fighting among each other on whose forum is "better" or more resourceful. All are doing the same work and the focus should be only towards democratic and legal battle with HO.

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: Why Fight?

Post by olisun » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:57 am

karupalli wrote: Please dont concentrate on this small thing and forget about big things...
AFAI can see the fake documentation is not a small issue but at the same time there it's better to have proof to backup the allegations.

karupalli

why proof?

Post by karupalli » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:31 pm

I am not supporting any body.. I agree with you that one should not makie allegations without proof.. But even if they have.. what do you do with that? Complaint to HO??

I dont see any point in digging all these...

ganshyam
Newly Registered

Re: why proof?

Post by ganshyam » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:16 pm

I agree with Mr Karupalli (or who ever) there is no point in digging these things. I have been a long time member of the yahoogroup hsmp2006 and then the other website hsmpforum.com and had noticed some issues. I have been closely working for the cause and I support this official website www.hsmpforumltd.com (have been one of the 1st few members of it) as it would give people more confidence in making donations as well.

I myself was never sure of making donations for the cause on the earlier website bcos i always felt it was run by an individual. The new website i feel is good and especially when an organisation is dealing with people's funds it can be more accountable. In my experience i feel it is more riskier to donate funds to a bunch of individuals who can vanish anytime but an organisation can act more responsibly and would be more transparent.

Hope the campaign makes better progress.

Thats my 2 penny to it.

Ganshyam

karupalli wrote:I am not supporting any body.. I agree with you that one should not makie allegations without proof.. But even if they have.. what do you do with that? Complaint to HO??

I dont see any point in digging all these...
Last edited by ganshyam on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:42 pm

Karupalli, As we should all know in life by now, anytime there's two or more people in any one space, you're likely to get differences of opinions, debates and the like! True that both forums (and maybe others) are helping, but if they have different ways of doing it, then certainly you'll get something like this happening.

I don't know which forum(s) is/are offering fake documents, but that is clearly stupid (if this really is the case; no one has evidence, do they?). Yes the HO did you all a disservice, but rather than prove your legal right to be in the country (right to apply for ILR after x years), you then break the law. And this, to me, can only be a set back for anyone's (and everyone's) cause, especially if the HO are wise enough to find out about it and use that in their favour. It is also stupid for a forum to offer legal advice to people who pay (if that is indeed the case), if they end up monopolising their position with members who contribute financially. If these things really are happening, then it can only count as one or two black marks against them. But, lest we spread rumours about these places (and others), does anyone really have any proof, or is it just hearsay?

I also really hate it when/if people get dejected from a forum just because they have an opinion that differs. Talk about childish.

If ever you have a charity or organisation that accepts public money to function, you should always have some sort of quarterly/bi-annual/annual financial review about where the money is being spent. So if the forums are trying to 'scale up' then that can only be good for transparency. I seem to like the BAPIO and they seem to have 'scaled up' (well, a snazzier website! :lol: ).

Anyway my main point is that, if these organisations have all these holes, they might lose credibility if they have some dodgy-doings (like possible fake documents....didn't that already come out? I'm sure I read this in another post here), mistrust (and that's already being created even within the HSMP community) and such things, and they'll need to figure out some other form of 'governance' to bring the HSMP community back together.

Finally, when is the blasted final hearing coming out, btw?

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:19 pm

sakura wrote:I also really hate it when/if people get dejected from a forum just because they have an opinion that differs. Talk about childish.
Talk about being childish, I got banned from the forum because I posted my views on the forum on a certain topic...