ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost naturalisation certificate. Do I need replacement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jo1

Lost naturalisation certificate. Do I need replacement

Post by Jo1 » Thu May 29, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi,

My naturalisation certificate was misplaced by indian high commission when surrendered my indian passport.

I have my british passport with me and photo copy of naturalisation certificate.

Please advice if this certificate might be needed in future and I should apply for replacement.

Jo1

Re: Lost naturalisation certificate. Do I need replacement

Post by Jo1 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Pls help

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Thu May 29, 2014 8:42 pm

You are now a briish citizen.I cant think of any circumstances you will need the certificate.I suggest you scan and email yourself the copy of the certificate and meanwhile keep the copy safe.

Jo1

Post by Jo1 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Thanks a lot for the revert. It's a relief as it costs 84 gbp for the replacement certificate.