ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TOEIC applicants are being deported?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gre.bm691

TOEIC applicants are being deported?

Post by gre.bm691 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:54 pm

There is a widespread news in London that the students who have applied for student visa extension based on TOEIC results are being picked up from their home address and being deported. Is this true? Some of my friends are running worried. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is this true?

It is said that they wont be given the right to appeal and will be banned for 10years

londonboi12

Re: TOEIC applicants are being deported?

Post by londonboi12 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Do not need to worry but they are randomly taking the interviews of the applicants with toiec by going their homes :

https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... uage-tests

searoze

Re: TOEIC applicants are being deported?

Post by searoze » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:43 pm

gre.bm691 wrote:There is a widespread news in London that the students who have applied for student visa extension based on TOEIC results are being picked up from their home address and being deported. Is this true? Some of my friends are running worried. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is this true?

It is said that they wont be given the right to appeal and will be banned for 10years

Yes its true. If you attended your TOEIC test yourself, handwriting and Speaking is your own voice then you should be fine but if there is same voice for all 50 tests then its deception. And HO will impose deception law.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong