ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRO applied on expiry of Student Visa Application invalid

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RajvirGill
Newly Registered

FLRO applied on expiry of Student Visa Application invalid

Post by RajvirGill » Thu May 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi there my student visa was getting expired so i applied for FLRO as i was sick and had GP letters and test report because i was due to submit my assignments and dissertation because university gave me time to do that but they didnt helped me in the visa extension. My application was sent back to me for the following reason:

>You/Your client must make the application or claim using the current version of the correct specified form. Your client should make a Tier 4 Student application and not an FLR(O) outside rules application.
> We are returning your client's application because it is invalid for the reasons stated above, so we have cancelled any appointment for your client to give biometrics. Your client is not longer required to attend it/them.

I submitted my dissertation and assignment and was waiting for the results but no university or college were ready to give me admission as i have applied for FLRO. So after doing hard work i decided to come back as i didnt wanted to have any problem with my immigration history. The letter dated at by Ukba was 25th Feb 2014 and i returned home on 23rd March 2014. When i was coming back i was stopped at the london heathrow airport and they asked everything and left me that i was correct as i was studying with university and filed the application but it was invalid and is returning home.

My question is that at the moment i am in india and i want to apply for masters and i am finding difficult to get admission in some universities. Is there any sort of rule i can show them that i was not an overstayer. I have given english test and scored good marks and i recently got degree from university for Bsc Hons. what are the success rate of getting visa from India and how can i explain the case worker that i didnt do anything wrong.Please comment and share your valuable feedback.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: FLRO applied on expiry of Student Visa Application inval

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 pm

@ RajvirGill, are the university giving you any reason/s why they don't want to give you admission for your MSC programme.
Maybe they are concern about the long period between your visa expiry and you leaving the UK as that seem to be more than 28days.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.