ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 General

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Srilu2406
Newly Registered

T2 General

Post by Srilu2406 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi All,

I am going to apply for ILR under T2 General in August 2o14
I have had some unpaid leaves which are of in total 100 days for last 3 years. These unpaid holidays are used within the UK and are on the top of my annual leaves. Does this affect my ILR application?

I am still eligible for applying ILR or not?

Please share your thoughts and experience guys?

Binoymj
Newly Registered

Re: T2 General

Post by Binoymj » Fri May 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi There,

I have just got my ILR. I belive the Home Office is concerned only about the absnce from the UK. If your unpaid leaves were spent in the UK, i think it will not affect your ILR application. But I am not sure if the Home Office will require a letter from your employer showing the continuity of your employment with them.

Thanks

Best Wishes

Srilu2406
Newly Registered

Post by Srilu2406 » Fri May 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Congrats :)

Ok, Shall I approach a immigration solicitor??

Agastya80

Post by Agastya80 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:40 am

Srilu2406 wrote:Congrats :)

Ok, Shall I approach a immigration solicitor??
nowhere in the SET(O) form you are asked about unpaid leaves within the UK and you are only required to submit most recent payslip and most recent bank statement.
Thanks!