ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent extension by post .. Processing time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

PBS dependent extension by post .. Processing time

Post by s0787671 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:00 am

Could some tell me how long does processing of tier 2 pbs dependent extension by post .. Take by post, considering its in sep 2014 and common wealth games might be going on?. We have travel booked for nov 3 2014.

Thank you
Bharat

venkatasureshs

Re: PBS dependent extension by post .. Processing time

Post by venkatasureshs » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 pm

[quote="s0787671"]Could some tell me how long does processing of tier 2 pbs dependent extension by post .. Take by post, considering its in sep 2014 and common wealth games might be going on?. We have travel booked for nov 3 2014.

Thank you[/quote]

[color=#0000FF] It will take atleast 6-8 weeks to process the postal application.. The fastest may be with in 6 weeks...You can try your luck but little risky considering the time.
Cheers
[/color]

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Instead try for Priority or Premium application if you want peace of mind not bothering about the processing time.

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks guyz
Bharat

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 pm

I know that its a PBS dependent form that my wife needs to apply thru

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-14.pdf

But the form asks if the main applicant is on a tier 2 general visa etc, but doesnt state whether he is on ILR.

Also since she is applying for extension, does she have to show a maintenance fee in bank for three months?
Bharat

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Use below form for extension

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-14.pdf

I guess no need of maintainence as it is an extension with in uk..but better to send bank statements, council or utilities bill & NHS registration note for address proof purpose along with marriage certificate , cos etc....

s0787671
United Arab Emirates

Post by s0787671 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:27 pm

The plan is to get the visa done on one day visit. So I need to carry all the documents on the same day ??

Plan is to book three months in advance, so do the statements that I carry on the day of appointment be last three month statements from the date of booking appointment or the date of appointment.

For instance if I book this month for a one day appointment in September , do the statements have to be from last three months from June or should it be from September
Bharat

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:31 pm

[quote="s0787671"]The plan is to get the visa done on one day visit. So I need to carry all the documents on the same day ??

Plan is to book three months in advance, so do the statements that I carry on the day of appointment be last three month statements from the date of booking appointment or the date of appointment.

For instance if I book this month for a one day appointment in September , do the statements have to be from last three months from June or should it be from September[/quote]

Yes, If you book appointment in Sep, the statements required will be upto 3 months before your appointment date.
Carry all the documents to the PEO centre and the decision will be made on same day.
Cheers