ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please please please help!! Thanks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaktiman

Please please please help!! Thanks

Post by shaktiman » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:40 pm

confused after getting multiple answers.
Please help me:

I got degree from India and so did my wife. Currently on Tier 1 applying for ILR soon.

On back of my masters degree detail mark card it is written that my medium of instruction was english.
1. Do I have to show any evidence for proof of english requirement? if yes, will this be suffice with original degree certificate?
2.For my wife: Do we need English Language Assessment or Statement of Comparability ? Do we need any of these for bachelor degree or master degree?

Thanks
Shaktiman

---------------------------------------------
Yeh avtaar nahin hai yeh insaan hai..

shaktiman

Re: Please please please help!! Thanks

Post by shaktiman » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Please help seniors!!!
Don't say "Sorry Shaktiman!"

-----------

Gangadhar hi Shaktiman hai

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:20 pm

If your degree is fetching 20+ points in PBS calculator then the print out of that will suffice. Same for your wife as well. no harm in having uk English assessment letter from NAric for your wife as the details which u enter in the PBS for your wife will not fetch the correct point. so you may have got 2 different answers. Also note that English assessment is enough and it is done only for bachelors degree. dont waste your time with UK naric by sending Masters degree

shaktiman

Post by shaktiman » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi Sudeep,,

Thanks for the reply.
Can you please elaborate when u say Pbs doesn't fetch points for my wife?

Thanks.
Shaktiman

-------------------
Andhera kayam nahin rahega

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:29 pm

If your wife is dependent and not working then you will not be able to fetch 75 points required if she is not on dependent visa and on tier 1 general there should be no issues