ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Interview

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chosenaik

Passport Interview

Post by chosenaik » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:33 am

Hello,

I have been asked to appear for a passport interview. Would some one with experience of this or whom knows what the procedures are please guide me. What kind of questions do they ask, must I prepare for it in some way?

Many thanks in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Passport Interview

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am

Nothing to prepare. The questions will only relate to you and will be about things only you should know. See the example links in the topic below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 64893.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vivdubes

Re: Passport Interview

Post by vivdubes » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am

The questions would be generic in nature about you and your family, nothing that you wont know about... the whole purpose of that interview is take a final check if the person who is applying for passport is indeed the same person who has applied in the past and not a fake one..