ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

distant education degree

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anuraggupta
Newly Registered

distant education degree

Post by anuraggupta » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:22 pm

i am working as an associate buyer for an indian buying house for 5 yrs. i have a total

experience of 7yrs in apparel industry , fashion buying and merchandising in particular. i have a

degree in fashion designing and merchandising from annamalai university of distant education and

p.g diploma in clothing production technology and merchandising from NIFT bangalore. i am

certified in CAD applicaple to fashion industry. my computer skills include programming languages

C, C++, java ,RDBMS oracle and networking.i have experience in ERP for apparel industry.Am i

Eligible for a job & work permit in australia & New Zealand.

anurag
jhansi_gupta@yahoo.com

Vicki
Newly Registered

Post by Vicki » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 am

Hi,

If you would like a detailed response to your enquiry, please contact me via my website, ausarrivals.com.au.

I would be delighted to explore your visa options and offer you advice about the application process.

Kind regards,