ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS for spouse

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sha373

IELTS for spouse

Post by sha373 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:34 pm

hi. my friend holding ILR wants to bring his spouse in uk. She is doing ielts, my question is

what is band requirement of IELTS for spouse visa and does she need to pass all 4 section? what if she doent score any band in writing and reading? thanxx

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: IELTS for spouse

Post by Zee ali » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:04 pm

sha373 wrote:hi. my friend holding ILR wants to bring his spouse in uk. She is doing ielts, my question is

what is band requirement of IELTS for spouse visa and does she need to pass all 4 section? what if she doent score any band in writing and reading? thanxx
Band 4 in all 4 section

No matter she gives academic or general.

General ielts reading and writing is much easier.
Speaking and Listening r same for academic and general.

she needs 4 band in all section others wise her visa will be refused
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

sha373

Post by sha373 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:50 pm

thanx for ur reply.... why ukba considering writing and reading in ielts?

which one is the easiest test foe spouse?

WR1

Post by WR1 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:32 pm

You only need to satisfy the Speaking and Listening elements.

Reading and Writing is not required and will not be considered.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

sha373

Post by sha373 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanx for your reply...if any one sahre any documented proofs or any refrence for ielts requirements please