ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Naturalisation waiting for response

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

John65
Newly Registered

British Naturalisation waiting for response

Post by John65 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:41 pm

My wife applied for British Naturalisation in April 2014 and the money was taken at the end of April/May time. We have not heard any news, she is worried that she has got a police caution for a first ever incident.

She does not claim any benefits at all. Can you advise what we have to do? I am a British Citizen and we want to travel together, so we are concerned that we have not heard anything? What is our next step? what can we do?

My wife is worried that she has not heard any news, we have used a solicitor and we don't want to hound him? We look forward to hearing your reply and responses.

sha373

Re: British Naturalisation waiting for response

Post by sha373 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Didyou got acknowledgement letter from UKBA?

many people including me applied in march 2014 still waiting for approval, so only option is just to wait

gaboon_viper

Re: British Naturalisation waiting for response

Post by gaboon_viper » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Best for you to follow April thread, and stop worrying, we march guys still waiting :x :oops: :shock:
Always here to help to best of my understanding