ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to prepare witness statement?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naheedsammar
United Kingdom

how to prepare witness statement?

Post by Naheedsammar » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi guys
Any suggessions on how to write a witness statement? Is there any specific format for it?
My barristor wants me to put witness statements in bundle from the company i submitted the contract for stating that we been providing services.

Many thanks

entrepreneur123

Re: how to prepare witness statement?

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:36 pm

i think simple letter from your client on client letter head confirming provision of services(same services as stated on contract) plus stating that they are happy with the services you have provied to them will be enough.

Naheedsammar wrote:Hi guys
Any suggessions on how to write a witness statement? Is there any specific format for it?
My barristor wants me to put witness statements in bundle from the company i submitted the contract for stating that we been providing services.

Many thanks