ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Official Guidance on Cohabitation Docs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aragon

Official Guidance on Cohabitation Docs

Post by aragon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:43 am

Hi,

Can someone share a link to gov. website regarding any offical guidelines on Co-habitation documents. Case worker's guildlines or any form guidance note will be fine. But has to be from UKVI.

Many Thanks.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Official Guidance on Cohabitation Docs

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am

For SET(O)
Here you go. See page 61 of 75

If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying
at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you
were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the
whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and
your spouse.

For SET(M) See Note 8 page 31
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

aragon

Post by aragon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:12 pm

UKBALoveStory wrote:For SET(O)
Here you go. See page 61 of 75

If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying
at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you
were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the
whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and
your spouse.

For SET(M) See Note 8 page 31
Thanks mate. Really appreciate your prompt reply.

I have 1 more question to ask regarding this. I have got bank statements in joint name from Lloyds, RBS and Barclays. Will this be considered as 3 different sources or bank statement in itself is 1 source of information.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:57 pm

3 (IMHO)
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

mrehanashraf

Post by mrehanashraf » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi,

If I got my last extension in November 2013 and my ILR is due in December 2014. Then I have to show cohabitation documents for this period? Not for before November 2013.