ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) + PBS dependent success at Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yogeshvaman
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) + PBS dependent success at Croydon

Post by yogeshvaman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi All,
Thanks to all of you who have posted very helpful comments here. My wife and I applied successfully for PBS dependant extension and ILR respectively on Friday 6 June 2014.

ILR 5 year route SET(O)
Appointment at 8.30am decision by 10am. Was not called for an interview.
1. Application payment sheet
2. Covering letter
3. Completed Application Form : Set (O) version 04/2014; 2 passport photos with full name on the back
4. Passport and Biometric Residence Permit
5. Previous passport
6. Life in UK test: Pass notification letter
7. Original Masters Degree Certificate
8. Copy of tenancy agreement
9. Latest payslip : Evidence of monthly income
10. Absences from the UK:
a. Covering letter with schedule of absences (*1 see note below)
b. Letter from employer
c. Letter from recruitment agency and weekly record of earnings
d. Flight tickets for all annual leaves
e. Original passports (as in 4 and 5 above) showing corresponding immigration stamps
11. Tier 1 (General) Self Summary Assessment : 90 points scored
12. Evidence of earnings:
a. Letter from employer
b. Certified payslips from for last 1 year
c. Certified P60's for last 3 years
d. Original bank statements with corresponding payments per month highlighted
13. Evidence of maintenance: Copy of account statements for last 3 months

*1: My employer only had record of annual leave for the last 2 years. So I got a letter from them saying that whilst they do not have previous record, all annual leaves are usually agreed in advance with line managers and taken in line with statutory annual leave allowances. Also, for the first 2 years, i was employed by the same employer through a recruitment agency on an hourly basis so they did not have a record of my annual leaves. I got a letter from them saying my annual leaves were agreed with line managers and leaves were taken in accordance with my employers statutory leave policies. I also attached a detailed weekly earnings schedule for those two years to show that the weeks I did not work, i was on leave and that these leaves corresponded with my absences from the UK. Also, I did not have any absences of more than 60 days in any year.

PBS Dependent (for wife):
Appointment at 10am and decision by 11.30am. Was not called for an interview. (appointment was for 2.00pm but they signed her up earlier without any questions)
1. Application payment sheet
2. Covering letter from applicant
3. Covering letter from main applicant
4. Completed Application Form : Tier 1, 2 or 5 PBS Dependant; version 04/2014; 2 passport photos with full name on the back
5. Passport with Tier 1 (General) Dependant Visa
6. Copies of main applicant’s passports – current and previous
7. Evidence of maintenance: Copy bank statements of main applicant for last 3 months
8. Main applicant’s letter of employment and salary
9. Main applicants payslips for last 12 months
10. Subsistence of marriage documents: (Added because her entry clearance was once refused on ground of doubts about subsistence of marriage)
a. Original marriage certificate
b. Original council tax statements for all years showing her name since her arrival in the UK
c. Original confirmation of voter registration
d. Original confirmation of GP registration for both applicant and main applicant
e. Original Tenancy Agreements for last 2 years (with both our names on it)
f. Original National Insurance number letter for applicant
g. Applicant and Main Applicant’s original joint bank account statements for last 12 months
h. Utility bills(in main applicant’s name)
i. Online mobile phone bills for applicant and main applicant (both in main applicant’s name)
11. Other documents:
a. Copy of refusal of entry clearance application (for reference)

Good luck to all those who will be applying in the near future!
Cheers!

Bnod009
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(O) + PBS dependent success at Croydon

Post by Bnod009 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:13 pm

Dear Yogeshvaman,

I hope you are enjoying your ILR.

Since I am in exactly the same position as yours, (ILR for myself and PBS Dependent Extension for my wife), we are planning to do PEO applications same day, different times, I thought you would be able to help us.

Could you please let me know what did you select in M section (M1, M2, M3, M4 and M5) in the PBS Dependent form?

Thanks in advance