ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Visa after 27 months of psychological battle

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SMNaveed
Newly Registered

Received Visa after 27 months of psychological battle

Post by SMNaveed » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Hi friends.

I have received my visa today after a continues fight of 27 month, below is the timeline if it could be of any source of assistance or help to you.

24 March 2012: Initial application 50K route.

August 2012: Received all documents back with a letter that HO failed to deduct the application fee from the bank

October 2012: Made fresh application 50K route with team member. ( 40K in account, 10k investment) as a business property lease)

March 2013: Both team members refused on the basis of Declaration letter not properly formatted, separate bank letters for 20k each but no cross authorization from bank to the applicants, Current appointment report missing, Legal letter not properly formatted, No un-audited accounts, No phone number on clients contract.

I appealed against the decision while team member made fresh application since his visa was valid.

While I was awaiting my hearing date, my team member again got refusal on the basis of declaration and legal letter not properly formatted, Current appointment report errors.

I received FTT hearing date as 5th of September 2013 , while partner appealed against his refusal and was still his hearing date.

Although team member didn't receive his appeal date, still he appeared with me in the court, barrister convinced the judge that since both the applicants are team members and one is having his hearing today while other is awaiting, so it will be easier to proceed if both appeals are linked together and both applicants could be heard on the same date. Judge was quite OK with it and said he gona link both of these appeal together for a next 3 months period which was 5th of December 2013. HO representative didn't seem to be disagreed.

Team member also received his hearing date of 5th of December 2013

Both appeared in court on 5th of December 2013 and on the basis of evidential flexibility judge declared the HO/s decision unlawful and asked HO to make fresh lawful decisions for both applicants. we both received judgement on same paper on the 18th of December 2013

Both applicants received court fee in our bank accounts on 10th of January 2014

Team member received a request of additional documents from team member on 19th of March 2014, he sent the documents and recieved his visa in a week time.

I wasn't contacted by HO at-all.

Sent two letters from solicitor in April 2014 & mentioned that partner have received his BRP and documents while I haven't been contacted. HO didn't respond.
Called HO in end of April and in mid of May and the person told me that all the information they got about my case is that I have made application which was refused, and there is no update afterwords

Met MP on 16th of May and MP advised me that he will send out letter on 21st of May 2014 and if HO doesn't respond in 2 weeks time then let me know and I will write them again.

Called HO again on 30th of May 2014 , and was still told that they haven't got any information in system apart from my initial application. Furthermore the lady said that she hasn't received any letter from MP.

Today on 9th of June 2014, received call from my solicitor that my passport and BRP have been received by him.

All praise to be Allah, the most beneficent and merciful.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Received Visa after 27 months of psychological battle

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:46 am

congratulations after a long battle ..... HAPPY Ending :)

all the best

regards

SMNaveed wrote:Hi friends.

I have received my visa today after a continues fight of 27 month, below is the timeline if it could be of any source of assistance or help to you.

24 March 2012: Initial application 50K route.

August 2012: Received all documents back with a letter that HO failed to deduct the application fee from the bank

October 2012: Made fresh application 50K route with team member. ( 40K in account, 10k investment) as a business property lease)

March 2013: Both team members refused on the basis of Declaration letter not properly formatted, separate bank letters for 20k each but no cross authorization from bank to the applicants, Current appointment report missing, Legal letter not properly formatted, No un-audited accounts, No phone number on clients contract.

I appealed against the decision while team member made fresh application since his visa was valid.

While I was awaiting my hearing date, my team member again got refusal on the basis of declaration and legal letter not properly formatted, Current appointment report errors.

I received FTT hearing date as 5th of September 2013 , while partner appealed against his refusal and was still his hearing date.

Although team member didn't receive his appeal date, still he appeared with me in the court, barrister convinced the judge that since both the applicants are team members and one is having his hearing today while other is awaiting, so it will be easier to proceed if both appeals are linked together and both applicants could be heard on the same date. Judge was quite OK with it and said he gona link both of these appeal together for a next 3 months period which was 5th of December 2013. HO representative didn't seem to be disagreed.

Team member also received his hearing date of 5th of December 2013

Both appeared in court on 5th of December 2013 and on the basis of evidential flexibility judge declared the HO/s decision unlawful and asked HO to make fresh lawful decisions for both applicants. we both received judgement on same paper on the 18th of December 2013

Both applicants received court fee in our bank accounts on 10th of January 2014

Team member received a request of additional documents from team member on 19th of March 2014, he sent the documents and recieved his visa in a week time.

I wasn't contacted by HO at-all.

Sent two letters from solicitor in April 2014 & mentioned that partner have received his BRP and documents while I haven't been contacted. HO didn't respond.
Called HO in end of April and in mid of May and the person told me that all the information they got about my case is that I have made application which was refused, and there is no update afterwords

Met MP on 16th of May and MP advised me that he will send out letter on 21st of May 2014 and if HO doesn't respond in 2 weeks time then let me know and I will write them again.

Called HO again on 30th of May 2014 , and was still told that they haven't got any information in system apart from my initial application. Furthermore the lady said that she hasn't received any letter from MP.

Today on 9th of June 2014, received call from my solicitor that my passport and BRP have been received by him.

All praise to be Allah, the most beneficent and merciful.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

SMNaveed
Newly Registered

Post by SMNaveed » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:42 pm

Thanks Rehan, it was really a hard task to keep patience and commitment through out the journey.
All is well when end is well. :)

Sohail Alvi
Pakistan

Post by Sohail Alvi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 am

gud to hear finally you got your visa brother. Really hard time you face. Happy ending..................

aliav09
Newly Registered

Post by aliav09 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi smnaveed

can u give me the details f ur barrister if he s good, my court hearing is on 6th of August, pls help me if u Can

thanks