ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent withdraw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Raj8080
Newly Registered

Dependent withdraw

Post by Raj8080 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:21 am

Hi to all could you help me with my problem,I have applied enterprenuer visa on December 2013 with my wife as a dependent,they refused both of us and we have appealed the case, then me and my wife got hearing date on September 2014. Now my wife is six months pregnant so I would like to send my wife to india,so is it possible to withdraw only dependent application?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent withdraw

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:31 am

@ Raj8080, you don't need to withdraw your dependant appeal, all you should do is that your dependant should send a letter to HO and tell them that she need to travel urgently, they can either send her passport to your address or ask her to pick it up at the airport on her way to India. Once she get the passport and travel outside UK, her appeal get withdrawn automatically and she wont have any problem of overstaying should you have withdrawn appeal and passport get delayed by HO.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Raj8080
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent withdraw

Post by Raj8080 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks for your reply olasunkanmi,should I need to write a letter to HO with any solicitor or can I write myself,or can I send an email,could you suggest me which one is the best way to do and this is great help for me ,thanks a lot once again.