ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absences Letter Format

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DeeDos

Absences Letter Format

Post by DeeDos » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:47 am

Hello All,

The following is the format of the Absences letter I am planning to get from my employer. Could the forum experts let me know if this will be sufficient or do I need to add anything else?

Many thanks
Doshi

======================================================================
To,
[receoivers name]

Subject: Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain – Form SET (O) : Leave of Absences

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to confirm that [name] has been employed with [company name] in the UK as a full-time and permanent employee. He has been employed from [date] as [role] and currently holds the said position.

As a permanent employee of [company name] he is entitled to 25 paid leaves annually. During his employment he has travelled abroad on holidays but he was still on our UK payroll and was paying NI and tax in the UK. His salary was deposited in his UK bank account.

Should you require any further information please feel free to contact this office on <Employer Phone No>.

Yours faithfully,
HR Managers name
Phone number