ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gurus .. Entrepreneur Team BreakUp, & 10 years residency

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimmyJ
Newly Registered

Gurus .. Entrepreneur Team BreakUp, & 10 years residency

Post by jimmyJ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello Gurus with reference to post below: I want to ask if partner B is completing 10 years this month, then what would be his visa status, he is on safe side because of 10 years residency or no?? Please reply asap. your help will be of great appreciation. Thanks in advance gurus...

[*]
Hi there,
A very quick question from gurus or any one who has an idea, If Entrepreneur team breaks up after getting entrepreneur visa, what happens to the visa status of the team partner who was sponsored by the other one for 50k route. I mean of partner A sponsors partner B for Entrepreneur team-up ( i.e, Partner A has 50K investment and he sponsors Partner B for investment), and then after getting visa they split up and partner A declares he and his business has nothing to do with partner B now, Does partner B's visa automatically stands cancelled :?: :?: :?:
Just to mention i have asked this question to a few solicitors and on a couple of different forums and i have been advised that in this situation Partner B's visa gets automatically revoked as " It was solely based on Entrepreneur Team and sponsor" and is just like a Work Permit from a company, if company gets dissolved, the work permit itself gets invalidated.
Any thoughts on this guys ???? Thanks in Advance....
MJameelBite
Newly Registered

jimmyJ
Newly Registered

Re: Gurus .. Entrepreneur Team BreakUp, & 10 years residency

Post by jimmyJ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Please gurus.. Olasunkanmi cpmlkhan reply.. :? :)

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 pm

jimmyJ wrote:Please gurus.. Olasunkanmi cpmlkhan reply.. :? :)
I am not a guru but common sense about immigration laws tells me that your business partner can definitely apply for ILR on the basis of long residency. So cheer up !

The same common sense tells me that B's visa is issued and won't be revoked. He has to complete the requirements for extension after 3 years however.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:19 am

@ jimmyJ, narsirkhan is right to state that partner B can submit his ILR application once 10yrs is completed and partner A will have to meet the 50k investment fund and employment of 2 workers on his own to get extension.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

jimmyJ
Newly Registered

Post by jimmyJ » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:13 am

Thank you all.. this would be of great relief.. :D :)