ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

strange visa status"Nobody touched case yet" 5mths passed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ijaz.ahmed

strange visa status"Nobody touched case yet" 5mths passed

Post by ijaz.ahmed » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi all,
I contacted UK & visa immigration today on the phone number 0044 1243 218 119. The respected lady told me unfortunately no one has (bothered to) work on your Mrs visa application since it was received about 5 months ago in January 2014. This is so irresponsible and painful.And all she can do is to escalate this to the management . and That's all. :(

Does anybody have any clue what action should I take so that they don't do this to someone else?

Apart from this they will ask you your credit card details upfront before proceeding to any discussions you have to pay £1.37 for each minute you will talk & these charges are top of the line changes.I ended up roughly paying £20 for my 15 minutes not and sure about line charges yet. This is so pathetic and lame they already take good sums of money for each case and its our basic right they should inform us for for free.

I suggest we all should team up & speak up against this new kind of "Rough taxing lagaan".

Thanks

davisco12345
Newly Registered

Re: strange visa status"Nobody touched case yet" 5mths passe

Post by davisco12345 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi and thanks for sharing your experience. i am also in the same situation as my wife applied to come and join me and its been more than 5 months with no word from the UKBA. What also annoys me is when i call they charge me and still gives me the same response that since jan 2014 no one has touched her documents. i have spent more than £50 just to check on the status of her application. I also think this is not fair since we have the right to be informed about our application for free.

davisco12345
Newly Registered

Post by davisco12345 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 pm

hi.has there been any update to your application?

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 pm

davisco12345 wrote:hi.has there been any update to your application?

After 6 months, get your MP involved.