ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification regarding SET(O) documents list

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DeeDos

Clarification regarding SET(O) documents list

Post by DeeDos » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 am

Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding the documents I need to submit along with my ILR application.

1. Do I have to submit copies of bank statements for all the 3 years I was on Tier 1? The form says evidence required to show that you meet the salary criteria during Tier 1 application earlier. I have all the payslips and bank statements for the 3 years but it is a large bundle. Before I make copies of all of them thought I would check if we need to take these copies along as well?

2. Do we need to take a copy of the SET(O) application form as well?

Many thanks
Doshi

tier1seeker
Newly Registered

Re: Clarification regarding SET(O) documents list

Post by tier1seeker » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:51 am

Hi

In my previous extensions (includes postal and PEO), I have never submitted copies of bank statements. Only the originals. They cross check the payments and promptly return the original statements. Copies would be relevant only for salary slips/dividends/invoices etc. They do retain the originals if copies of these documents are not provided.

I dont see any reason why you should make a copy of SET(O). Its not like they keep the copy and give u the original back.

regards

DeeDos

Post by DeeDos » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Thank you, Tier1Seeker.

Regards
Doshi

tier1seeker
Newly Registered

Post by tier1seeker » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:03 pm

No worries mate. If you are too bothered about making copies of all bank statements, just copy the ones for which you show your earnings evidence (i.e 12 months) as a backup.

Wish you good luck with the application.

Regards

DeeDos

Post by DeeDos » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Thats a good idea.

3 years bank statements were working out to around 130+ pages.
I was more concerned on carrying so much bulk, hence thought of checking.

Regards
Doshi