ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Applying ILR Alone

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a.agrawal
Newly Registered

Wife Applying ILR Alone

Post by a.agrawal » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi,

I got my ILR 3 months back after completing 5 years on Tier 1 General visa, my wife came to UK in 2012 and now she has completed 2 years in UK.

Currently she is on Tier 1 General dependent, could anyone tell me which form I should use to apply for my wife ILR application.

I am guessing SET(O) but what will be the fees and what should I do about sections that require Main applicant details as now I am on ILR so she is kind off applying with out main applicant.

Thanks,
Anurag

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Wife Applying ILR Alone

Post by Amber » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 pm

SET(O), B1 English and LIUK required. Assuming PBS dep leave was granted before 9 July 2012.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ss332
Newly Registered

Post by ss332 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 pm

Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I am sure it is SET(O) form. Regarding the fee it is around £1093 and £1493 for postal and PEO applications respectively.

I have some more queries regarding -

1) Maintenance funds required and the proof (does it have to be bank statements of the partner or the dependent who is applying)

2) Does the dependent need to fill in the absences in Section-6 Immigration History of the form ?

3) Is is required to submit the BRP and passport of the partner of the dependent ?

Thanks,
SS

a.agrawal
Newly Registered

Post by a.agrawal » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi ss332,

Did you manage to get any response, or did you applied for your wife's ILR.

I am yet to apply now, but not sure how to fill the SET(o) form... should I be entering my information and wife's as normal what we would have done if applied together or should I leave my sections blank and fill my wife's information only?

Thanks,
Anurag

sunnysomerset

Post by sunnysomerset » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:14 pm

I was in the same situation, the following post may help:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 71912.html