ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents for MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Petana

Supporting documents for MN1

Post by Petana » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi, I will be using the MN1 form to register my child as a British citizen. The guidance says I need to submit his birth certificate and passport ( if he has one) among other documents. He does have a Czech passport but we travel to see the grandparents every three to four months and I am afraid the application will take long and we won't be able to leave UK for some time. Has anyone applied without sending the passport?

Secondly, my friend has a three children and will be registering all of them at the same time. There used to be a combined fee for sibblings but I can not see it on the gov.uk website. It talks about £ 669 for each child. Is that right or am I missing something?

Many thanks

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: Supporting documents for MN1

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:31 pm

For your first part of question apply through NSC service and they will take the photocopies and send you case while you will be able to keep originals with you.
Regarding 2nd part fee is changed from 6 April 2014 so now no one will get any advantage of applying joint cases .means they have to pay same fee for all kids.hope this helps
ss

Petana

Re: Supporting documents for MN1

Post by Petana » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Very helpful, many thanks for your prompt response, much appreciated.