ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help on visa refusal based on HO doc misplacement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jomandie
Newly Registered

Need help on visa refusal based on HO doc misplacement

Post by jomandie » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I got a refusal letter from Home Office. They stated I had named myself as my 3rd party sponsor (ridiculous) and so scored me zero because they say I do not have enough funds, with the option of right to appeal. However, in the document they returned to me, half of the documents I sent to them including my sponsors documents were missing.

The documents I originally sent to them via my solicitor included my third party sponsor's UK bank statement of over 50k, signed verification letter from a solicitor, duly signed consent letter from sponsors and copy of sponsor's passport as required.

My solicitor had written to them twice stating that there's been a mistake on the part of HO and resent the missing documents for them to reconsider but, up until now, over 2 months now, there's been no response from HO.

I didn't hear from HO and so I had no other option to filed for an appeal before the option expires and I had just been sent a hearing date for next month.

This is a very simple issue I believe. What I expect the HO to do is to look at the documents again and reverse the decision. There's really no need making me spend another money and stress going through lawyers and tribunal.

I have called the HO customer service severally and I have not been able to get through to anyone that can look into this issue for me. The ppl on the phone are not able to reach the case handlers and can't give me any update.

Can anyone help me with what I should do or link me to anyone I can talk to in HO that can be of help please? Honestly, there's really no need for the tribunal.