ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling HSMP Application - Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iamvinod
Newly Registered

Filling HSMP Application - Query

Post by iamvinod » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:58 am

Hello,

HSMP application form has to be filled in with hand or can be typed in ?

Thanks,
Vinod

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:00 pm

I typed mine in on the computer and it was approved :D

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:31 pm

haha good one......Mr.Vinod, if you are asking this small questions, I am just thinking how can you complete the application and come through the whole process. sorry i am not criticising you, but i am just telling to start thinking in a positive way, instead of keep on thinking whether the work you are doing is right or not.........

sarascha
Newly Registered

typing or handwriting

Post by sarascha » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Hi,

Don't think otherwise. There are somefileds where the cursor doesn't take you there. For eg. on page 1, payment details section, the form doesn't allow you to type the name, when you want to provide credit card details.

Can somebody help me how to overcome this problem, when I want to type the application?

kapoor@yahoo.com

Re: typing or handwriting

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:22 pm

You can type in wherever you can and after taking print-out fill in rest of fields with pen (preferably in CAPITAL letters). I agree it is confusing when we can't type in all the fields.

sarascha wrote:Hi,

Don't think otherwise. There are somefileds where the cursor doesn't take you there. For eg. on page 1, payment details section, the form doesn't allow you to type the name, when you want to provide credit card details.

Can somebody help me how to overcome this problem, when I want to type the application?