ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Awarding Body

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ronysaha
Newly Registered

Awarding Body

Post by ronysaha » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:39 am

I am going to apply for my entrepreneur visa on july as team. we have already registered our Business. Our business is a Web Consultancy Company that will provide web designing and development, Seo, web hosting, Eccommerce solution etc. I have heard in this forum that its good to get registered the company with an appropriate awarding body. can anyone tell me which awarding body will be good for our company. I have heard about UKITA in this forum. Does any one know that whether UKITA will be appropriate for our comapny and if yes what should be mentioned on their certificate for example only the compnay name or both the company name and me and my partner name with the job tile. I hope you guys understood.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Awarding Body

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Hello Shah, Yes UKITA is the right option for your trade.